MI EnergyCore Wins BUILDERnews Magazine Best Product Award
BUILDERnews Magazine, a publication of PNW Publishing, announced that the MI EnergyCore Window System won its 2011 Best Product Award in the energy efficiency category.
Each year hundreds of new building products are released. The editors of BUILDERnews Magazine selected the top two products in each of 14 categories, representing the most innovative, energy efficient, inventive and useful product introductions of 2011. The products will be showcased in the December issue.
"It's an honor to be selected as a 2011 Best Product by the editors of BUILDERnews," states Mike DeSoto, President of MI's Western division. "Our team at MI Windows and Doors has worked hard to create one the most energy efficient windows on the market, and to be recognized by receiving this coveted award is gratifying."
The MI EnergyCore Window System is designed for optimal energy efficiency and high performance without compromising style and functionality. The system’s high performance is derived from a combination of patented AirCell™ PVC frame technology, TMAX™ Insulating Glass, and a design that incorporates numerous physical barriers against air and water infiltration. The thoughtful design of the MI EnergyCore Series results in windows that are substantially more energy efficient, stronger, more secure and quieter.
For additional information about the MI Windows and Doors and the MI EnergyCore Window System, visit http://www.MIenergycore.com or follow us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/MIenergycore or Twitter at http://twitter.com/mienergycore
About MI Windows and Doors
MI Windows and Doors is one of the nation's largest suppliers of energy-efficient vinyl, aluminum and composite windows and doors. With plants across the country, MI offers a broad spectrum of windows and doors backed by exemplary customer service. Our Team at MI Windows and Doors is Building Quality, Refining Service, Creating Opportunity, and Earning Trust.
About BUILDERnews Magazine
A publication of PNW Publishing, Inc., BUILDERnews, now celebrating its 15th year in the building industry, is an integrated media brand that offers top executives in residential and multifamily construction, as well as designers, architects and engineers, competitive regional and national insight and information on issues and trends, tools, materials, management and governmental regulations.
- U-Values and STC Ratings for MI EnergyCore Energy Efficient Windows
- MIWD Installs New Shrink Wrap Packaging System
- MIWD Using Latest Technologies to Launch New Line
- New MI EnergyCore French Rail Patio Door Installed
- MI Windows and Doors EnergyCore Series Windows Installed in Tucson VISION House
- MI Windows and Doors at Vision House Tucson Groundbreaking
- MIWD Products Recognized Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR 2013
- MI EnergyCore Featured in BASF's BEYOND.High Performance Home
- $200 Tax Credits for Energy-Efficient Windows Reinstated
- MI Windows and Doors Management Leads Ownership Transition Plan
- energy-efficient windows
- replacement windows
- french rail patio door
- MI energycore
- MI Windows and Doors
- shrink wrap packaging
- energy efficient windows
- iPad applications
- custom iPad sales app
- Habitat for Humanity
- noise reduction
- sound transmission
- best replacement windows
- STC Ratings
- best product award
- architectural specifications
- vinyl windows
- vinyl patio doors
- High Performance Windows Volume Purchase Program
- Homes for Our Troops
- Crystal Achievement Award
- MI Windows and Door
- ShoreView Industries
- ENERGY STAR
- tax credits
- net-zero energy home
- Most Energy Efficient 2013
- vision house tucson